Generally, Roku error code 011 is caused by irregular entries in the Windows registry and due to system settings that are configured in the incorrect way. This error can be resolved by using special software that repairs the Windows registry and also tune up system settings so that stability can be restored.
Reset your Roku Streaming device through its settings –
1. On your Roku remote, press the Home button.
2. Scroll up and down the mouse and then navigate to Settings.
3. Choose Advanced System Settings > Factory Reset option.
4. Lastly, choose the option “Factory Reset Everything” and then follow on-screen instructions.
If need technical support for resetting Roku then approach experts at Roku Technical Support Phone Number and receive feasible solutions without wasting a moment.
After resetting Roku device, follow the below-mentioned steps –
1. First of all, choose the Settings menu.
2. Locate the Network option and then scroll down mouse cursor to “Repeat Guided Setup”.
3. Then, select that network name that you are going to use.
4. Get connected to that network by providing username and password.
What should you do when you see Roku Error Code 011?
Roku error code -11 indicate that software update has failed and due to this Roku is not connecting to Roku Software Update Server.
1. First and foremost, navigate to support.Roku.com. Once you open this, check if there are alerts related to Roku software update or not.
2. If your Roku device is longer connected to the internet then you will see a message that will lead you through the process of reconnecting to your home network.
Follow these tips to improve the wireless connection on your Roku Streaming Stick –
1. You should keep the Roku Streaming Stick within the range of your wireless router. This is because the placement of Roku Streaming Stick has the impact on wireless signals.
2. In order to maximize the broadband connection on Roku Streaming stick, you should limit the use of internet connected devices that are connected to your home network.
3. If we talked about router settings then make sure your router’s firmware is up-to-date. Also, set router’s wireless security mode as TKIP instead of AES.
4. After optimizing wireless signal between your router and Roku, you need to check your internet speed if it is fulfilling the minimum requirements of the channel and video quality. For a smooth experience, high internet speed is needed.
If you find it difficult to fix Roku Error Code 011 then contact top-notched experts at Roku Customer Support Number and get relevant solutions without taking any stress.