Once iPhone hotspot gets created, it will turn iPhone into WiFi router. Now, you can share iPhone’s cellular data connection even when you don’t have access to Wi-Fi network. To setup Personal Hotspot, just navigate to Settings and then tap on Cellular. After this, you have to tap Personal Hotspot option and then tap the slider to turn it on. There is no doubt in saying that we can share the data connection with others but what if someone tries to hijack your connection or you don’t see the option for Personal Hotspot then contact Apple TV Support Number. Here a team of professionalized experts is available that deliver immediate response so that work does not hamper.
How to setup iPhone’s personal hotspot –
1. Firstly, open the Settings app and then choose Mobile data.
2. Then tap the option “Personal Hotspot” and after this set Personal Hotspot to “On”. If WiFi/Bluetooth are off then iOS will ask you to turn them back on. This step is necessary because if you do not turn them on then Hotspot will be limited to USB.
3. Next, tap the option “Wi-Fi password” and enter a suitable password into this. Now, you have to check the name of Hotspot that is listed under “Connect using WiFi”.
4. On Mac’s menu bar, tap on WiFi icon or open Settings app and then tap WiFi >Hotspot.
5. Lastly, enter the password. Now you can browse the internet on your Mac using the connection that is provided by your iPhone.
Check out these steps for connecting Apple TV & Mac to your iPhone’s personal hotspot –
1. Move to iPhone Settings and then tap on Personal Hotspot. If you want to protect your connection then you can apply a password. Turn on iPhone’s Bluetooth and make it “Discoverable”.
2.Now, go to your Mac and then move to WiFi icon that is appearing at the top-right corner of the menu bar. You have to perform the same thing with your Apple TV, just go to Settings>General> Network>WiFi. After this, you have to choose your iPhone’s name.
3.One of the easiest way to find out if you are connected or not, just look at the top of your iPhone’s screen & you will see there a blue bar. This blue bar will tell you how many devices are connected to your iPhone.
Although your personal hotspot will allow you to 5 connections but you can limit this number.
Apple TV Customer Support Number – Receive first-hand assistance from experts
Are you facing problem while connecting Apple TV to iPhone’s Hotspot then don’t worry anymore, immediately get in touch with experts at Apple TV Customer Support Phone Number & solved all technical concerns within few minutes. To rectify the technical annoyances from roots, our experts put their best efforts and this is the reasons millions of users trust our services as we provide them timely help. So, what are you waiting for, just seek the professional assistance & rectify the problem.