Roku is an internet based streaming device which directly plugs into your smart TV and you can view all your online content you have subscribed to directly. These devices have become fairly popular in recent times when major broadcasters have made their services online. In order to watch a show or program you need to be subscribed to their online channel to stream their content. Roku is a very small device with as small as your pendrive directly fits into your smart TV. All those tangled wires in your house will not be a problem anymore. Roku being a electronic device have its shortcomings too. We at Roku technical Support receives hundreds of queries from worried customer. One such common query is to how to set the Roku device with their home network. I will discuss a detailed description on how one can configure their Roku device with their home network in the following section. In case you need any type of technical assistance from Roku engineers, call our toll-free Roku Customer Service Phone number.
How to setup wireless connection on your Roku device:
Setting up your Roku device to stream your favorite program on to your television, you need to set it up with your home network. I will discuss a detailed step-wise procedure here, so kindly go through it carefully to configure your Roku device.
Connection to TV:
- Connect the HDMI cable to the HDMI port on your Roku player, the other end goes into the HDMI port of your TV.
- If your Roku device has an option for wired connection to your wifi router, then connect it using the Ethernet cable. One end of the cable goes into the ethernet port on your Roku device while the other end goes into the LAN port of your router.
- Now, power on your Roku device by connecting its power cord to a constant power supply.
- Power on the remote by inserting the batteries into the device. Switch on your TV and Roku device.
Connect to WiFi:
- Switch on TV, to get access to Roku setup services. When on setup screen, click on “Settings” > “Network”> “Wireless Connection (Wi-Fi)”> “Set up new WiFi connection”.
- A list of wireless network will appear on screen, choose the name of your home network from the list and click on it.
- You will need to enter your wifi password into the password field and hit Enter. If your password was correct, a popup box will appear with three check marks, indicating that the configuration was successful.
These are the steps you need to follow, in order to setup your Roku device with your home-network. Hopefully, it would help you setup your Roku device successfully. In case you have any doubts regarding these steps or any other Roku device related issues, then feel free to call us at our toll-free Roku Customer Support Number. Our services are available for 24*7 round the clock and 365 days throughout the year. Our engineers will help you with your technical issues by providing efficient troubleshooting assistance as well as complete software solutions. Feel free to call us whenever you feel the need and seek some of the finest technical support online at affordable prices.