Posted on 01 Jun 2021 | Roku Technical Help
How to Fix the HDCP Error on ?
HDCP error is mainly caused due to faulty HDMI cable or due to receiver technical issues. If HDMI switch is not working then still HDCP error can arise on . To fix, HDCP error on , you have to follow the proper guidelines that we have discussed in this blog.
Try These Solutions to Fix the HDCP Error –
Check the HDMI Cable –
- First and foremost, turn off your as well as receiver.
- Unplug HDMI cable and then plug it back after some time.
- In next step, unplug from the power source and then plug it back after waiting some time. Then turn on your as well as receiver.
- Make sure the HDMI input that you have chosen should match with the HDMI port and properly connected to .
- According to experts, HDMI switch or receiver may be the reason of HDCP error. If possible, connect your directly to your TV.
- The cable you are using might be at fault so try a different cable and make sure it is working appropriately or not.
- Go to Setting section and then navigate to “Audio as well as Video” section. Now you can adjust the HDMI settings.
Restore Your Back to Factory Settings –
- Head over to Settings icon and then tap on System icon. Now you can perform Reset process.
- The next thing is to choose the Reset icon. Reset and update your to reset to factory settings. Once you finish this, you can install software updates
Try Restoring Your Using iTunes-
- Unplug HDMI cable as well as power cord from the .
- Launch iTunes on your device and then plug USB-C cable at the back of .
- Check the summary page in the iTunes and then press a click on “Restore ”.
- Once finishes the restoring process, unplug USB-C cable as well as the power cord. After this, reconnect power cord as well as HDMI cable to the.
Fix the HDCP Error on By Customer Support
Hope, after trying this solution your ’s problem will get resolved. But if nothing has worked and still you are facing same error then call at customer support phone number. We have a large team of experts that will surely annihilate your technical hiccups in no time. So, what are you waiting for, take your phone in your hand call right away at customer support number as soon as possible.