Roku is a streaming device which connects directly to your Tv and uses your wifi to stream your favorite movies and Tv shows online. Roku is considered among the pioneers in the field of the streaming device. Currently manufacturing its third generation of Roku devices with millions of customers worldwide. Although, these streaming devices have made our life so much easier, being an electronic good has its own fair share of issues. We at Roku Customer Support number receives numerous queries from different users on a daily basis. One common query among a large section of the uses is, how to play video music and photo on Roku device?. In this article, I will discuss the method on how you can use the port available on the device to play your video files, music and photos on your Roku. So make sure to follow the instructions carefully.
In case you are facing any kind of technical difficulties with your Roku device, feel free to reach our Roku Customer Support phone number and get access some of the finest technical services online. We are available for 24*7 round the clock and 365 days throughout the year.
How to Make Use of the Port on Roku to Play External Media Files:
Roku devices generally have a USB port available on the device. But, this port has not been programmed to automatically detect any flash drive or external drive. So in order to make use of this port and play videos, music, and photos, you need to download a software program from the Roku play store. Here I will discuss the method involved, make sure to follow the instructions carefully.
- Press the Home button on your Roku Remote, this will take you to the Home Menu on your device.
- Go to the ‘Channel Store’ option from the menu and open it using your remote. You will be redirected to the Roku store.
- Select ‘Music’ from the side menu and then ‘Roku USB Media Player’ from the menu, press OK.
- Now plugin your flash drive or external hard drive into the USB port on your Roku device. Wait for a few seconds to get the work done.
- On the main menu, select, Go to Channel > ‘Music, Movies or photos’. Select a folder and then the file you want to play.
- Now you can play any of the movies or music or any media file from the USB drive by this method.
These are the steps involved in downloading the Roku Media player, which helps you to play all the external multimedia files directly through your Roku device. In case you have any queries regarding the mentioned steps, or if your issue still persists, call Roku Customer Customer Support number to get access to some of the finest technical assistance for your Roku device. We provide the reliable solution at affordable prices. We are renowned for our instant timing and connectivity. So it doesn’t matter at what time you are facing the issue, call the toll-free Roku Customer support number and we will be there for you.