One of the shortest ways to view your photos on Apple TV is used Lightroom to manage your image library and also there is no need to export and upload them separately. Through the Lightroom mobile, you can sync photos from the catalog to cloud and they will be instantly available on your Apple TV. One of the best things is that the process of setting up Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for Apple TV app is extremely easy but if you face any problem then get in touch with experts at Apple TV customer support without wasting a moment. To setup Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for Apple TV app, you need to first grab the app from App Store and then sign in using your Adobe ID.
Let’s have a look at the main steps that you have to follow –
1. Start by going to your Apple TV as you have to open App Store. After that, you have to search for “Lightroom” and then download the Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC app. Once this app installs, you will see Lightroom in Apple TV menu.
2. Then open Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC app and move towards the sign-in screen. Once you move to sign-in screen, you will get an authorization code.
3. Next, open your computer’s web browser and then navigate to “lightroom.adobe.com/tv”. Now you will find yourself on a login screen where you have to sign in using your Adobe ID.
4. Once you complete the sign-in process, you have to enter the 6 digit authorization code that
is displaying on your Apple TV’s screen.
5. In next step, tap on Finish. Once the authorization is successful Lightroom CC for Apple TV will automatically display Lightroom Cloud Photos on your TV that you are using currently.
That’s all. Now you can use Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for Apple TV app without any hassle. You can view Lightroom cloud photos, videos or even run slideshows of photos or videos on your TV.
To play slideshows of photos or videos, check these points – To start the slideshow of selected album, you have to press and hold the touch surface. Now a play overlay icon will display on the screen that indicates that slideshow has started. If you want to pause the slideshow then click the touch surface. Beside this, you can also use Play/Pause button on your Apple TV remote for playing and pausing slideshows.
1. If you want to play slideshows of photos and videos in an Album then press and hold the touch surface of remote while browsing through Albums.
2. If you want to run a slideshow of Lightroom cloud photos and videos then press and hold the touch surface of remote while browsing through photos and videos in All Photos view.
3. If you want to pause the slideshow then on your remote, you have to click on the touch surface.
Overall, we can say that Apple TV app is one of the convenient options through which you can share photos with family and friends without any hassles.
If you face any problem while setting up Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for Apple TV app then get in touch with Apple TV customer support and resolve all kinds of breakdowns.