Posted on 05 May 2021 | Roku Technical Help
Share Video, Music and Pictures from Windows Media Player to Roku
With Roku Streaming Player you can watch your favourite programs on Laptop, TV without any hassle. It is a more convenient and cost-effective device. You need to just plug it into your TV, connect to the Internet, create an account, and start your favourites videos, music and pictures etc. to establish a connection between Roku device and a computer is quite simple and easy-to-use.
Share your Video, Music and Pictures from Windows Media Player to a Roku device. The device comes with a simple remote. Connecting Roku device and you can access. More than 4,000 free and paid channels. After here you can stream almost anything.
Why Choose Roku Products?
- Tons of FREE content
- Users can watch unlimited programs on channels like TV Player, YouTube, BBC Sports, Sky News and Red Bull TV.
- Catch-up TV
- People can catch-up channels like On BBC iPlayer, All 4, ITV Hub, Demand 5 and STV Player.
- Popular music,They can listen unlimited music on channels like YouTube, Box Plus, Deezer, VEVO and TuneIn.
- Blockbuster movies, original content and the latest TV Shows
- Users can also watch blockbuster movies. On channels like Netflix, Amazon Video, NOW TV, Rakuten TV, Sky Store and Google Play.
How to Setup Connection Roku Device to TV?
Given Below Things will be Needed During Setup a Connection with the Roku Device and Window.
- One computer system with an internet connection.
- Next, free Windows Live Photo Gallery account.
- An account with one of the photo-sharing or photo-printing website. (These, too, are free to set up.).
Power up your Roku device: First, you need to plug in your Roku Device and on the power button. The connection is done, the light will be on.
Connect the Roku device to the internet: Now you need to connect your Roku device to the internet.
Create account and login your roku device: create a Roku account by providing all the required details.
How to Share Your Video, Music and Pictures from Windows Media Player to a Roku Device?
- First, you need a Computer running Windows Media player. The device has to be On and connected to the same network as your Roku device.
- Install Roku media player channel on your Roku device as well.
- In the window, go to my computer and hit on “Stream” button.
- As you click on that, a list will pop up with multiple options.
- Here, you click on “Automatically allow devices to play my media ”
- Next again click on “Automatically allow all computers and media devices”
- Create a test folder for media files and copied all content from the computer to this folder.
- Now watch and listen to any video and songs
Reliable Roku Customer Support Phone Number
If you face are any issues during connection of roku device. Feel free and contact our expert toll free Roku Customer Support Phone Number . They are highly qualified and experienced in their field. We are available 247 to help hundreds of customers from across the globe. Below are some common queries received by customer service is listed below:
- My Roku device is not able to connect to the internet.
- Activate an account on my Roku device?
- setup connection?
- How to reset my Roku device?