Posted on 03 Apr 2021 | Roku Technical Help
How to fix Roku Error Code 013?
What is Roku Error Code 013?
The to fix Roku Error Code 013 is especially an Ethernet-related error. When this error occurs, you need to check if your router is working appropriately or not. In such situations, restart your Roku device and if you are unable to connect to internet from another device then disconnect and reconnect Ethernet cable.
To Fix Roku Error Code 013, You can Try These Fixes-
- The wireless network connection will get fail if you have chosen the wrong wireless network name.
If you have no idea that your Roku is connected to correct network then check these steps –
- Check your computer or mobile device is connected to which network.
- If your wireless network name does not display in the list of the available network then go to “Choose your network” screen and then select “Scan again to see all networks”.
- If you do not remember the name of your wireless network then move to support site of ISP and you will get appropriate information
- If after entering the wireless password is not working then first re-enter it. Generally, wireless network password is case-sensitive. If you don’t know the correct password then go to support site of your Internet Service Provider. There you will find the specific method to recover the password. Also, don’t forget to check the bottom of your router as you may find password there.
- If wireless network name and password is correct and still your Roku device is not connecting to the local network then it might be possible that problem is related to the strength of the wireless signal. So, check your Roku and router position and make sure the distance between them should be less and free from other interference sources.
- Restart your Roku device and router because sometimes technical problems get resolved just by making a simple restart. To restart Roku, navigate to Settings> System> System Restart. After that, unplug the Roku device from the power source and plug it back after waiting few minutes.
Roku Customer Support Number –
If you have any confusion regarding how to restart router then check the instructions from your ISP. Because in some cases you can easily restart it by simply plugging and unplugging. In other cases, you have to restart your router by pressing Reset button.
Hope, after applying above steps, you didn’t have to face Router Error Code 013. But, if the error still persists then immediately get in touch with experts at Roku customer support number. Here diligent experts are available that are ready to help you in all complex situation that is preventing you to enjoy Roku services. So, if you have any query related to Roku, please ask for support from Roku customer support team.