Roku streaming devices are one of the amazing devices that can turn any TV into Smart TV as they provide you with tons of streaming services. After connecting Roku to TV, you have to setup an internet connection so that you can stream movies and TV shows without any hassle.
In case, you face any technical problem while setting up a Roku streaming stick, call right away at Roku Customer Support Number and get rid of all woes.
Go through these steps to setup Roku Streaming Stick –
1. Firstly, you have to connect Roku Streaming Stick to your TV’s HDMI port. You have to insert Roku stick straight so that the connector does not bend.
2. Take a USB cable and then plug its small end into the port that is displaying at the end of Roku stick. After this, plug another end of the ethernet cable into the wall adapter or you can even plug the USB cable into the USB port of your TV.
3. In the next step, you have to insert two AA batteries into Roku remote.
4. Then turn on your TV and choose the correct HDMI input. To choose the HDMI input, use Input button on your Roku remote. Now you will see the Roku logo on your TV’s screen. On the other hand, if you don’t see any logo on the TV screen then you should understand Roku Stick is not getting enough power supply.
5. Once your Roku is finished booting up, you are redirected to pair your remote so that you can use it with Roku Stick without any problem. Just press the pairing button for 3 seconds and wait for few moments until the remote pair with Roku.
6. After pairing remote, choose menu language. Now, its time to start the Roku setup. You will get on-screen instructions to connect your Roku to the internet and for registering your Roku account.
7. We can wirelessly connect Roku stick to network, you just need a wireless router or access point to use it. Roku Stick will scan for the wireless network and you are prompted to choose the network of your choice. After choosing the wireless network, enter the appropriate password. If due to any reason, you are unable to find your network then ensure Roku Stick and TV are within the range of the wireless router.
8. After connecting to wireless network, download and install the all the available updates. Once the update installation gets complete, Roku Stick will reboot automatically.
9. Now you have to link your Roku Stick to Roku account. Create a Roku account and enter that PIN that is displaying on your computer’s screen.
10. Once Roku is linked to your account, you can add streaming channels by choosing the “Streaming Channel” section from Roku menu. Tap on the option “Add Channel”. Now all channels will add to your Home list. Now, just choose a streaming channel and start watching streaming content.
If you have any query related to Roku then feel free to share with experts at Roku support number and fix all annoyances from the roots. As Roku Customer service is accessible for round the clock, so feel free to get in touch with us at any time and obtain timely help.